The documents below contain information needed to make decisions about the courses the high school student may select. It is especially important for students to talk with their teachers, counselors, and parents before making selections for the next school year. Students should review their high school graduation plan, giving serious consideration to course choices. Registration is a commitment to take the courses selected. It is the responsibility of the student and parents to register for the courses needed to meet graduation and college/university admissions requirements.
- high-school-program-of-studies-2015-16-board-approved.pdf (2.4 MBs)
- student-progression-plan-2015-16-board-approved.pdf (1.8 MBs)
- Course Registration Form.pdf (39.0 KBs)
- Freshman Registration Form.pdf (20.6 KBs)
- Dual Enrollment Flowchart.pdf (18.2 KBs)
- AP Program Guide.pdf (1.0 MBs)
- 2015 Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2015.pdf (63.7 KBs)