To contact a particular staff member, please see our list of Faculty members at the link below and
click on the blue "Email" icon.

If you are looking for high school transcripts and have graduated more than a year ago, you need to contact
Student Services at the main School Board office.
To get your child registered with a school in Lee County, please contact the Student Assignment Dept.

Administration Contact Form

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Please complete the form below to help us direct your message to the appropriate staff.
Personal Information

Enter text from above image

Captcha text is to help stop spammers from clogging our servers. In order to proceed you must add the Captcha text.

Human Validation