In 2012-2013, 43% of all AICE examinations were passed. In 2013-2014, 45% of all AICE examinations will be passed.
In 2012-2013, of all 9th grade Cambridge students, 88% passed the Reading FCAT. In 2013-2014, 90% of all 9th grade Cambridge students will pass the Reading FCAT.
- Encourage students to participate more in study tables.
- Teachers utilize Cambridge 7 Essential Skills and WICOR strategies
- Students utilize binder and planner system
- A mentor program appointing a more experienced Cambridge teacher for each new Cambridge teacher. The mentors’ responsibilities include: Assistance with resources and Cambridge-style grading
- Close Reads (4 per year)
- Study Tables
- Communication with parents/guidance counselor/social worker