For the 2013-2014 school year, 30% of LSHS seniors will have taken the ACT/SAT at least once by third quarter as measured by the Performance Matters report for state standardized tests.
- Determine baseline by September 2013
- All AVID juniors and seniors need to take the ACT/SAT at least once by Q4 of their junior year. (AVID seniors account for 15% of LSHS seniors.)
- Reminders on news and afternoon announcements about the last week to register for both tests.
- Post names of students who have taken the ACT/SAT already.
- Reward (?) for seniors who have taken the test by end of Q3.